I've been wanting to do a drugstore favorites type of video for a while now, and since I decided to skip monthly favorites for July this was the perfect opportunity. As you can tell by the title, I'm putting a $10 price limit on everything and I'm splitting this into two parts: makeup and other beauty products. I didn't go as far as picking one favorites shade of everything—just the products themselves. Here they are:
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10 Light - this concealer has really grown on me lately. Though the shade range could use some major improvements, I love the formula of this one and the coverage that it gives me.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent - I've talked about this so much already that it shouldn't be a surprise. But look! I hit pan!
- NYX Stick Blush in Orchid and Hibiscus - I think these are seriously underrated when it comes to cream blushes. Creamy and blendable, but not too wet.
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso and Dolce Pink - now, these are drugstore rockstars and I'm sure a lot of you have heard of them by now. I love the beautiful glow these two particular shades give.
- L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara - hands down, my most favorite drugstore mascara of all time. Yes, the wand looks strange, but it works wonders!
- NYX Love in Paris Eyeshadow Palettes in Pardon My French and Love Affair With Louis - though NYX eyeshadows can be hit-or-miss, I have been pleasantly surprised by these palettes. Love all of these shades!
- Milani Color Statement Lipsticks in Nude Crème and Hot Pink Rage - when it comes to full-on opaque drugstore lipstick, Milani is the way to go. Impressive shade range, and color that lasts and lasts.
- NYX Butter Glosses in Crème Brûlée and Vanilla Cream Pie - you didn't think I could do without these, did you? Check out full review and swatches here.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in Antwerp and Prague - my newest lip product love. Matte finish without the dryness. Need I say more?
- Topshop Nail Polish in Rainy Day (review+swatches here), Awol and New Wave - where have these been my whole life? Great quality affordable nail polish and so many vibrant shades to pick from!
If you'd like to see the swatches and hear more about all of these products, watch this video!
What are your drugstore makeup favorites?